This Fund Fellow works with our Marketing team to align social media messaging with firm themes, manage the social media accounts of La Hoja Capital Management, and create content strategy.
Day-to-day exposure and activities include:
- Creation of regular graphic designs and text blurbs for social media posts
- Daily research and reading of current industry news, identification of relevant content, content repurposing
- Utilization of software tools to manage postings across multiple social networks
- Liaison with collaborators (network) to enhance post engagement
- Usage and Management of a social media scheduler and content calendar
- Work with Public Relations team to align messaging
Requirements: proficient in LinkedIn and Twitter communications, Microsoft office, SocialPilot, Adobe Creative Suite and very strong written and verbal skills. Spanish-speaking candidates are highly encouraged. It is recommended that all applicants review the Company LinkedIn page.