The IM&R Fund Fellows works closely with the Chief Investment Officer to build upon and refine existing due diligence infrastructure and synthesize findings into a tangible and articulate investment philosophy.
Day-to-day exposure and activities include:
- Data collection, analysis and compilation into actionable insights and investment metrics
- Investment manager/prospective investment research, due diligence, and analysis with presentations to the Investment Committee
- Research and comparative assessment of the target investable universe among public equities, mutual funds, ETFs, and private direct venture in equity and debt funds
- Portfolio industry research on evolving attitudes, usage, trends, and regulation
- Establishing a framework for assessing social impact, environmental, governance, and diversity characteristics among the investable components of target markets
- Thought leadership and position blog posts, briefs, and/or white papers on the investment case for the projected breadth of target markets