This Fund Fellow works closely with the Chief Financial Officer and has opportunities to work with other senior managers at La Hoja Capital Management, leaders of our investment fund portfolio, as well as our vendors (legal, fund administrator, bank, auditor).
Day-to-day exposure and activities include:
- Assessing, developing, and perfecting back-office processes, procedures, and controls in the areas of fund accounting and financial reporting
- Assisting in the preparation of the financial statements of LHCM, the funds and general partner
- Assisting with preparation and coordination of investor communication including capital call letters, distribution letters, and capital statements. Preparing bank reconciliations and assisting with cash management reporting
- Participating in vendor oversight
- Assisting in the assessment and monitoring of the operational due diligence of fund investments.
Requirements : Accounting background is required, and CPA career track preferred. Quick books and excel experience is preferred.